We recently hosted a webinar about Building Access Control in a Post COVID-19 World.
We included best practices, some helpful products and advice for offices as the world begins to reopen. Access control and visitor management are critical components to ensuring a safe and healthy environment to help office and building teams prepare for this new reality. The way people access the building will change forever as a result of COVID-19.
Genea’s VP of Sales, Rob Vail moderated the webinar with panelists Co-Founder of Sequr, Michael Maxsenti, Danielle Ebner of Smarter Security and Emily Thrasher from Proxyclick for an in-depth discussion.
A few highlights included:
- Best practices for reducing common touch points for secure entrances
- New visitor management techniques
- Affordable products to eliminate or reduce common touch points
- Thermal cameras: hype or helpful?
- How cloud-based systems can help buildings reduce operating costs while increasing security
Please contact us for further information on how Genea can provide your building with a secure, cloud-based access control solution.