A few weeks ago we hosted a Webinar on Touchless Access for the Modern Building.
Touchless access control and visitor management practices are critical to ensuring a safe, and healthy environment, and we’d like to help office and building teams prepare for this new reality.
Genea’s new cloud-based access control system is the first access control management software of its kind to be built on non-proprietary hardware and the only software that offers 24/7 direct support.
Genea’s VP of Sales, Rob Vail and Head of Access Control, Mike Maxsenti presented the webinar and demonstrated your building can benefit from Genea’s all-inclusive, cloud-based platform.
A few highlights included:
- Best practices for reducing common touch points for secure entrances
- New visitor management techniques
- Affordable products to eliminate or reduce common touch points
- How to leverage your existing controllers and readers to protect your capital investment
- How cloud-based systems can help buildings reduce operating costs while increasing security
Please contact us for further information on how Genea can provide your building with a touchless, cloud-based access control solution.