Integrating Microsoft Teams As Your Physical Security Incident Management Platform
Here’s how leveraging Teams as your monitoring center can keep your physical security operation running smoothly
- Audit Log Notifications – Genea can notify you via MS Teams when changes are made to your access system, including when users are created or deactivated, keys are issued or revoked, or changes are made to schedules or door groups, etc.
- Access Control Notifications – Genea can notify you via MS Teams when important events occur on your property such as Card Access Denied, Controller Offline issues, AC Power Failure, Battery Backup Failure, Held Open Alarms, Door Forced Alarms, etc.
- Visitor Log Notifications – Genea can notify you via MS Teams when visitors check in at your property.
- Reduce the amount of time your team spends monitoring video feeds and sifting through access logs.
- Get notified instantly when security events occur so you can take action immediately, rather than pour through logs to find out what happened after the fact.
- Show auditors that your lean team has everything under control and reduce those precious billable hours during an compliance audit
To learn more about this integration and other ways we are automating access control please schedule a demo.