Who We Are
Genea is a rapidly growing SaaS (software as a service) company in Irvine, CA. We build software products that help office buildings create a great experience for their tenants. Our software is currently in over 140 million square feet of office space with new buildings joining every day. We’ll be aggressively growing in 2018 and we’d love for you to be a part of it!
Who Were Looking For
Being a part of Genea’s sales team means being part of one of the premier vendor partners in the commercial real estate industry. You have the opportunity to work with a team of professionals who are respected in the industry and provide outstanding service to our customers across the country.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, you will work with our Sales Development Reps, Marketing and Client Services Teams to build customer value and drive new business to Genea.
- -Creating business network with key stakeholders in designated region to include owners, property managers and building engineers.
- -Present and demonstrate Genea’s unique value proposition to identified targets.
- -Utilize tools, such as Salesforce, to manage the region and sales pipeline.
- -Secure signed 12-month subscription contracts.
- -Meet and exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets through account acquisition and additional penetration of existing accounts.
- -Demonstrating prospecting skills and funnel building abilities to create suitable pipeline to support meeting and exceeding assigned sales quota.
- -Possessing strategic selling and account management abilities to include business acumen, presentation, listening, negotiating and partnering skills.
- -Inspired to learn technology and industry knowledge through drive intellectual curiosity.
- -Ability to effectively communicate region plan and strategy to executive leadership.
- -8-10 years successful sales experience.
- -Experience selling SaaS.
- -Strong technical aptitude to learn Genea solutions quickly.
- -Consultative selling skills.
- -Ability to understand and navigate through complex sales environments.
- -Proven ability to meet and exceed a sales quota.
- -Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- -Customer references.
- -Some travel required.
- Strong in-person, web meeting and phone communicator.
If you’re interested, please submit a resume and cover letter telling us why you’d like to join the team, Recruiter@GetGenea.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Genea provides a cloud-based software solution for the commercial real estate industry. Our services provide value-added tools to manage tenant-related services including, ACS Cloud (After Hours Control System), AMRB (Automated Meter Reading and Billing) and Building Apps and Web Services.
Experienced developer reports to CTO and is passionate about progressing software and improving existing codes. The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated, enthusiastic developer who demonstrates creativity as an individual and in a team environment.
- Assist with the creation of task-level project plans that detail the tasks required to deliver a solution.
- Work closely with a small team to ensure that client expectations are met and that project schedules and budgets are adhered to.
- Research problem / issues discovered by QA, Tech Support, Help Desk, End-Users and develop solutions to the problem / issues.
- Develop and update design and functional documentation.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements and new development as required.
- Implement project applications according to specifications.
- Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest improvements or alternate strategies.
- Work independently and as part of a team to create cutting edge solutions.
- Test sites to ensure optimal usability.
- Juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities.
- Meet stipulated deadlines.
- Perform bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products.
- Perform design, implementation and maintenance of relatively simpler complex modules.
- Learn new technology and develop tools to remain abreast of current technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, CS or equivalent experience; MCPD a plus.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software design and development, database design and development, and system integration.
- Team player who enjoys collaboration with technical and non-technical colleagues of the business.
- Experience developing software using a formal and structured development methodology.
- Formal testing / software quality assurance experience, including hierarchical test cycle (unit test / application test / system test / user-acceptance test).
- Iterative approach to development, using short development cycles and frequent builds.
- Expert in best practices, processes, and tools required to develop enterprise-level NET based applications.
- Strong understanding of QA and Release Management process.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Technical knowledge of development, design and implementation.
Genea provides cloud-based software and services for the commercial real estate industry. We are committed to developing innovative product offerings based on exceptional customer service and value enhancement for our customers. Our goal is to streamline processes for building teams and tenants through software solutions matched with outstanding service.
Our company consists of unique individuals with a passion and drive for technology and customer care. With a business casual atmosphere and a team-oriented staff, Genea’s services are live in over 100 million square feet of office buildings across the nation.
Reporting to the SVP, Technical Support Associate will have a key role in responding immediately to afterhours customer service needs.
The Technical Support Associate will be an integrated member of our implementation and on-call customer support team. This role will include hands-on troubleshooting of internet connectivity, incident tracking, escalation & resolution. Initially, the individual will be trained during normal business hours with the goal of migrating quickly to night shift.
- Provide telephone, remote and email support to customers and tenants for troubleshooting. Escalate incidents to appropriate level.
- Provide direct administrative support to client services team
- Enter incidents in the CRM (the case tracking software), including detailed information for every incident.
- Ability to work the night shift, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to accurately document detailed after-hours activity and any customer incidents, including resolution.
- Basic capability of troubleshooting networked systems.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of the internal team and customers.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Basic technical experience with DOS, Siemens, Johnson Controls, Honeywell, Allerton, and/or other major building controls and energy management systems is a plus.
Compensation: Negotiable hourly rate depending on qualifications.
Ready to get started? Apply now!
Send resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com