Genea provides a cloud-based software solution for the commercial real estate industry. Our services provide value-added tools to manage tenant-related services including, ACS Cloud (After Hours Control System), AMRB (Automated Meter Reading and Billing) and Building Apps and Web Services.
Experienced developer reports to CTO and is passionate about progressing software and improving existing codes. The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated, enthusiastic developer who demonstrates creativity as an individual and in a team environment.
- Assist with the creation of task-level project plans that detail the tasks required to deliver a solution.
- Work closely with a small team to ensure that client expectations are met and that project schedules and budgets are adhered to.
- Research problem / issues discovered by QA, Tech Support, Help Desk, End-Users and develop solutions to the problem / issues.
- Develop and update design and functional documentation.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements and new development as required.
- Implement project applications according to specifications.
- Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest improvements or alternate strategies.
- Work independently and as part of a team to create cutting edge solutions.
- Test sites to ensure optimal usability.
- Juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities.
- Meet stipulated deadlines.
- Perform bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products.
- Perform design, implementation and maintenance of relatively simpler complex modules.
- Learn new technology and develop tools to remain abreast of current technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, CS or equivalent experience; MCPD a plus.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software design and development, database design and development, and system integration.
- Team player who enjoys collaboration with technical and non-technical colleagues of the business.
- Experience developing software using a formal and structured development methodology.
- Formal testing / software quality assurance experience, including hierarchical test cycle (unit test / application test / system test / user-acceptance test).
- Iterative approach to development, using short development cycles and frequent builds.
- Expert in best practices, processes, and tools required to develop enterprise-level NET based applications.
- Strong understanding of QA and Release Management process.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Technical knowledge of development, design and implementation.
Genea provides cloud-based software and services for the commercial real estate industry. We are committed to developing innovative product offerings based on exceptional customer service and value enhancement for our customers. Our goal is to streamline processes for building teams and tenants through software solutions matched with outstanding service.
Our company consists of unique individuals with a passion and drive for technology and customer care. With a business casual atmosphere and a team-oriented staff, Genea’s services are live in over 100 million square feet of office buildings across the nation.
Reporting to the SVP, Technical Support Associate will have a key role in responding immediately to afterhours customer service needs.
The Technical Support Associate will be an integrated member of our implementation and on-call customer support team. This role will include hands-on troubleshooting of internet connectivity, incident tracking, escalation & resolution. Initially, the individual will be trained during normal business hours with the goal of migrating quickly to night shift.
- Provide telephone, remote and email support to customers and tenants for troubleshooting. Escalate incidents to appropriate level.
- Provide direct administrative support to client services team
- Enter incidents in the CRM (the case tracking software), including detailed information for every incident.
- Ability to work the night shift, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to accurately document detailed after-hours activity and any customer incidents, including resolution.
- Basic capability of troubleshooting networked systems.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of the internal team and customers.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Basic technical experience with DOS, Siemens, Johnson Controls, Honeywell, Allerton, and/or other major building controls and energy management systems is a plus.
Compensation: Negotiable hourly rate depending on qualifications.
Ready to get started? Apply now!
Send resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com